Monday, December 17, 2012

Adam Lanza

Lanza“I guess I’m in the minority of not having a clue what set this kid off,” I have just read in the comments section of a pro-white site.

The answer is so obvious for those familiar with the legacy of Alice Miller that I’ll not even try to hint at it here.

Those visitors who know only pro-white literature and are as clueless as the above commenter as to what could have motivated Adam to kill his mother (and the kids) ought to take this opportunity to become familiar with the other side of the story here at Fallen Leaves.

Start by reading the articles under the heading “Important posts on child abuse” at the sidebar.

Postscript of December 28:

See my recent article on this very subject at The West's Darkest Hour, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment